Filz Akustik Modul Teppich Bierfilz Shippou Seven Jewels
Felt Acoustic Modular Rug Bierfilz Shippou Seven Jewels…..
…..Inspired by the ancient Japanese Shippou pattern, which have been decorating temples and simple objects for centuries…..
The flower shaped diamonds also signify precious stone.
This rug is an atmospheric piece of art that appeals to our senses in many different ways.
Its form, a structure that rises up into the 3rd dimension, attracts with visual sensation, as well as by touch, while it influences the spatial sound through its perfect acoustic properties.
Due to the modularity dirty or damaged pieces can easily be replaced (module without glue or stitching), rearranged in shape, size and colors at any time. This extraordinary rug is naturally water repellent and also naturally absorbs pollutants as well as it is flame retardant and fully biodegradable. Absolutely unique!
* For those who did not know, Mary-Ann Williams was the inventor of modular textile ready-made to the edge!
* 3 mm Merino Woolfelt.
* Please click on Colors to see Color Palettes.
* Other sizes, shape, color, color mixture, design pattern (swatch) as well as a do-it-yourself-kit on request via contact.
* Over 30 colors to choose from.
* Also available as an Acoustic Wall Panel, Acoustic Wall Covering, Acoustic Curtain, Acoustic Design Screen etc. and other Acoustic Living accessories cushions, table-mats, table-runner and many more.
* This article will be Hand-Made due to your special choice. No cancellation.
* Please calculate a 4-5 weeks lead-time.