Filz Akustik Teppich Bierfilz Origami Modular*
Felt Acoustic Rug Bierfilz Origami Modular*…..
…..Inspired by Origami Paper Techniques and a traditional Beer Mat to diffuse sound…..
The thick soft structural-functional artifact appearance of Bierfilz Origami significantly pictures a secret Apes face which makes it the the ultimate object for modern interiors.
Due to the modularity dirty or damaged pieces can easily be replaced (module without glue or stitching), rearranged in shape, size and colors at any time. This extraordinary rug is naturally water repellent, absorbs pollutants, flame retardant and fully biodegradable without harmful substances.
Mary-Ann Williams was the inventor of modular 3D textile ready-made to the edge!
* Awards – Nominee Design Award Fed.Rep of Germany + Good Design Award.
* Other shapes sizes, colors and color mixture as well as do-it-yourself-kit on request.
* 5mm Merino woolfelt.
* Please click on Colors to see Color Palettes.
* Also available as a Acoustic WallPanel or Acoustic WallCovering. For pricing please send message via contact.
* Please place order or pricing inquiry via contact.
* Please calculate a 4-5 weeks lead-time.
* This article will be Hand-Made due to your special choice. No cancellation.